ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 737
    AfterPay has an easily replicable product. Weebit does not. The story is just getting started, why would you sell a business you believe will take off when you're worried about short term price fluctuations which might go overvalued or undervalued? That's important to think about.

The market is trying to work out our value.

The experts are trying to work out our value.

The share price could bounce around like that as the world comes to terms with the trend.

For me it's as simple as looking at where the work is heading and where Weebit is placed in that trend. Based on the state of the market the better question is not why you should use ReRAM, but why not? Because I am struggling to find an answer to that one in almost all applications... At its slimmest you could argue MRAM in space or energy sensitive applications... That's all I can think of. That's not really a huge market. For everything else there's ReRAM. And Weebit are a front runner in what will likely be a wide scale memory replacement with ReRAM being the majority imo. With fingers in both embedded and discrete.

The share price is just a symptom. Our share price the symptom of a low overhead, highly profitable and scalable technology? If that comes to pass I'm sure that will look damn good. Right now the market is coming to terms with this reality it seems. Strong, slow but powerful trend up. Growing institutional exposure... It's beginning. Like I mentioned the individuals will part with their shares for individual changing profits to institutions for business changing profits. The power of being indifferent VS the Psychology that plays in the heads of an individual who feels like it's looking bleak in October 2022 and selling a large portion of their stock. To realise they missed out on over 4 bagging from that despairing price by March 2023. And there's no problem with cashing out imo... I just love investing and winning out on strategies is more exciting for myself. But always good to keep that in mind imo and ask yourself how an insto would approach all this.

We have some basic growth analysis on our markets here. Technology breakdown and explanation from knowledgeable and talented posters.

I had to catch my breath when first hearing of Weebit and reading what they were working on, dropped my fastest $2k ever on my first order. Accumulating since. Learnt lessons on the way in terms of how traders manipulate the stock price between news and have made smarter timings since. Nothing has been too expensive for this stock yet, just how much you can get for your dollar... Think long term is all.

Looking forward to signing on some customers and the next classic surprise goal Weebit tends to kick! Killer team this company. Patience is needed in this space.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.