WBT 4.49% $1.86 weebit nano ltd

Ann: Weebit Nano retail investor briefings, page-148

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Great post Max, couldn't agree more. I think it is in many ways much harder to hold on an upper run, especially for the average Joe who could always do with even a coupla extra thousand bucks.

And

This is where the non-emotional institutions come in. Hoovering up the fear in the market, especially in these times. Sadly I think many a mum and dad being eaten up, only to want to jump back in... albeit and often higher. On the other end there are many mums and dads who can be proud of their investment and take a nice profit and live happily ever after, maybe still watching enviously I wouldn't know. This is only my opinion,everyone is different.

I am genuinely looking at following my old strategy and not watching at all, in fact, actually being an investor with a focus outside of the line(with important email alerts of course). Sometimes I feel like a trader, ha.

Today is a sensible move in the market, there is a heap of fear around the banking world as we know... and when that happens, some will see an opportunity, others will take a nice little profit. Well done if you are out with a profit and well done if you are in... we know the outrageous opportunity here. Patience vs Anxiety. I'd say I'm both and need a bit more discipline to not look at this every day, it is such an exciting time for Weebit Nano, I'm gunna finish off my knitting and try to bring it down a level hahaha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.86
Change
0.080(4.49%)
Mkt cap ! $351.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.78 $1.88 $1.78 $723.4K 393.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 840 $1.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.86 19023 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.