WBT 1.64% $2.48 weebit nano ltd

Hi PataWith all due respect I think a comment from you to Coby...

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Hi Pata
    With all due respect I think a comment from you to Coby should remain private between you two. There is so much hype on these threads at the moment that people will read that and say he is going to Taiwan because he smiled! The SP has gone crazy this year and I think this has bred beliefs that things are going to happen very soon. But it may take a little longer as negotiations are not an easy path to navigate. We all have belief in the company, the management and the direction they are heading but just give it time and don't expect too much overnight. So much talk of ten ground breaking announcements that may or may not happen in 2023 is causing a feeding frenzy! Don't forget 30th Dec SP was $3-25! Look at it now so don't worry about daily movements and look at long term. So many theories going around of what is happening when we don't know and these guys are so professional at not giving anything away that we will never know until they announce it.
    So my opinion is don't worry about daily movements, shorter's, downramper's and trying to guess what is happening behind the scenes and just have a Bex and a lie down and have another look in a month or two (apologies for those too young to know what Bex is)!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.