WBT 0.44% $2.27 weebit nano ltd

Great post Bleeks .. A few classic Coby Quotes .. not word for...

1. 1,266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1114
    Great post Bleeks ..
    A few classic Coby Quotes .. not word for word .. just the essence of it .
    If we're going after a 100 billion market we will be going after more than a few per cent .

If an offer comes , it has to be a damn good offer .

I have most of my net worth invested in Weebit .

Dadi is one of the top shareholders in the company .
    From Dadi .. I would like to build a BIG COMPANY , that is the dream.
    Not all companies are taken over .. look at Facebook .. who knew ?

Dadi placed this on the ASX strategically , in my opinion , for this very reason , of protections from an easy takeover .
    Obviously there are other reasons , easy liquidity , etc , but i think the protections the ASX affords would have been foremost in his thinking .

He knew how important and valuable this would eventually become if it was fully realised , and we are now clearly on that path .
    As soon as a major tech company takes a bite at Weebit , either through creeping up on it or a hostile takeover attempt or even a friendly attempt , the share price will take off .
    Look at what happened to Afterpays shareprice once Tencent declared their 5 % holding , I don't think they turned a profit at that point either .

I don't know if anybody noticed but Weebit has a fairly strong retailer base with a very strong belief and conviction in where this management are wanting to take this in the long term .. it's almost like a fan base , similar to Elon Musk and Tesla I believe .
    And once that company saw real revenues we know what happened there .
    "In management we Trust " would be a fair motto for most Weebit holders currently, and given their history , entirely warranted .
    I would like this company to grow organically, enhancing the development of the whole tech landscape and not letting one company to buy us out and dominate over other companies , and with the interest from many Tier1 companies we are currently in discussions with , I don't think other companies would just stand idly by and let one company ( say Samsung ) dominate the next major leap in technology leaving the others behind .
    Has been said many times , do some research , know what you are currently holding .
    The potential of this company , and the importance of this technology if it comes to full fruition , whether it takes 10 years or more is , I believe beyond most peoples understanding .
    I'm just enjoying the journey .
    Aimo
    Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.27
Change
-0.010(0.44%)
Mkt cap ! $426.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.29 $2.29 $2.25 $628.5K 276.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 57 $2.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.28 6681 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.14pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.