WBT 3.27% $2.96 weebit nano ltd

very much looking forward to attending this meeting.i have been...

1. 1,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2799
    very much looking forward to attending this meeting.

i have been fortunate enough to speak with both CH and DP in detail at previous meetings and i find the face to face invaluable.

for those questioning the cost V benefits .. gere are my thoughts:

CONS:
    ● cost . . yes there is an expense. however, as we have witnessed 'travel' is a minuscule expense in wbt pnl and the executive team are known to be very frugal/ conservative with travel expenses. on asx we tend to see many 'lifestyle' conpanies where directors raise capital and major expense is their fees and travel . . this is not the case with wbt

PROS
    ● recognising the loyalty of retail investors and being able to look them in the eye and present the belief in what is to come.
    ● a growing portion of the shares are owned by Australian institutional investors. presenting 1 on 1 to these investors and 'selling the wbt story' is vital to enthuse these investors to a) hold and b) grow their holdings. this is vital in offsetting the impact of the shorts.
    ● now that we are no longer pre revenue there will be a range of other institution investors that wbt can present to . . i am sure investor relations will have a raft of presentations set up and exposing the wbt story to new investors.
    ● pre covid wbt executive were in habit of coming to aust for retail briefings on qrtly basis. and this was the goal to resume this post covid . . imo given we are asx listed this is vital and also shows that the executive team respect the investor base that has allowed wbt to get to this point.
    ● i totally have the expectation that there will be significant new news between now and the briefings and / or DP and CH will be laying out with clarity the path forward for WBT that will significantly increase the belief for retail investors.
    ● i would also hope that investor relations are pulling every string they can to get DP in front of media opportunities . . with all the excitment around AI and chip sector . . a space DP is a demi god in this would be prime opportunity to enhance WBT reputation.

pros beat cons luke rock beats scissors

wbt for the win

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.96
Change
-0.100(3.27%)
Mkt cap ! $558.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.08 $3.08 $2.96 $1.630M 544.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 13888 $2.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.00 2552 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.96
  Change
-0.100 ( 3.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.05 $3.05 $2.96 98253
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.