WBT 4.94% $2.55 weebit nano ltd

@comicon thanks com, balanced as always.,I was wondering just...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    @comicon thanks com, balanced as always.,
    I was wondering just the other week about the Korean partner and were that had gone in the scheme of things.I'd say its still in motion in the background along with a multiude of others and the Skywater partnership was seen to be the way to forge forward ( one must wonder what the company may have been privy to in regards to current US vision of chip industry recovery ?) Most shareholders would be aware that Coby relayed in several interviews early this year that Skywater progress was going well but would delay into early 2023.)As an investor and avid follower of WBT and there journey im continually reassured by there progress.my only regret with this stock is not being aware sooner Ive only held for a few years .I normally would not be so 'Invested' but this story and this company to me is so bloody intriguing and without peer on the ASX
    I look forward to seeing were they go.
    thanks for the continued content that you post,
    yourself and others Mtv ,Harmatten and many others are a valued source of info for the less technically minded on here. sorry about the grammer lol
    p.s can we have a little more of the weebit for the win
    sign offs
    have a great weekend
    Last edited by GAZBO1976: 29/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.55
Change
0.120(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $481.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.49 $2.65 $2.46 $3.607M 1.405M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8185 $2.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.55 14261 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.