WBT 1.21% $2.51 weebit nano ltd

Ann: Weebit Nano successfully qualifies its ReRAM module, page-126

1. 8 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    J
    Very happy with the recent stellar announcements from WBT, for me and obviously a great many holders, the Tech stands alone, and has now been greatly de-risked. It has however been quite a difficult year, my average was around 1.70, but I bought a lot more this time last year, and that pushed my avg to 2.60, only now am I back in front.
    To me the value of this forum is the many wise investors, that contribute their knowledge and thoughts, whether good or bad, they should be put on the table, to allow and encourage open discussion, that is the only way to gain a balanced view on where we are at. No matter how positive people are of the future success of Weebit, there are definitely other factors to consider. We are currently in the middle of a bear market that no one knows how long will last, also Russia will not accept defeat in Ukraine, and there are few realistic options outside of a negotiated settlement, Recession is looming for just about all the major countries, the years ahead will be difficult for many people. Anyway just my thoughts, hopefully Weebit will make us all happy.

Last edited by lamont12: 29/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.