WBT 0.43% $2.30 weebit nano ltd

Following some uncertainty and earlier posts, I emailed Coby to...

1. 170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    Following some uncertainty and earlier posts, I emailed Coby to clarify whether the qualification results were the JEDEC standard, or the actual performance capabilities of the Weebit module (given I expected the endurance and temperature stats to be better). As per usual he replied quickly and helpfully, below:

"Today is a very important day for Weebit and we are very glad about this major milestone. As I often explained, the qualification process is a very detailed and long process requiring at least 3 separate lots (i.e. manufacturing cycles) and testing many 100s of dies taken from different wafers in these 3 lots. The way this is normally done is that you start with less extreme conditions and qualify on them and then move on to more extreme conditions. We did the initial qual based on conditions which are already very competitive with Flash and already show our advantages over Flash. We have now already started another round of qual at more extreme conditions, so that when the new round will be done we will already prove we are much more advanced than Flash. We will continue to push the limits as we go but prefer to do it in a controlled and systematic way."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.30
Change
-0.010(0.43%)
Mkt cap ! $434.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.33 $2.34 $2.30 $1.096M 476.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 501 $2.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.31 14000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.