WBT 0.43% $2.31 weebit nano ltd

I completely agree.Weebit are a unicorn in this space as they...

1. 73 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I completely agree.

Weebit are a unicorn in this space as they have the access and patents to the technology where current flash options are unable to go.

I guess my question with regard to this would be if the geometries are completely independent of each other, why are they going down in scale gradually and not focusing on exactly what the Tier 1 fabs require? If we have not made any commercial agreements for 28nm, and the big fabs are looking more towards the teens, then I struggle to see the short-term and medium-term benefits for this type of achievement at 22nm.

As for the long term benefits, we have/are currently seeing with the 130nm, should a commercial agreement come by, we would be looking at 12-18months for tape out and qualification, as well as another 12-18 months to integrate the designs into the consumer products and mass produce this until royalties would come through.

Interestingly though, I was going back through previous announcements and saw that a letter of intent was signed with SiEn 2019/2020 to integrate ReRam into their products, however this never eventuated. Hopefully once a Tier 1 fab does come on board they will have more clout and sway to integrate our product into their customers products.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.