WBT 2.98% $1.90 weebit nano ltd

I am lightly annebriated (pissed as a parrot) so forgive me if I...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    I am lightly annebriated (pissed as a parrot) so forgive me if I am reading some messages to this announcement incorrectly.
    In summary; WBT have just announced they have achieved:-
    22nm has been fabricated and tested by cea Leti and taped out / ready for manufacture (to a tier 1 fab)
    demo chips are available to the fab’s and customers for testing (not just 1 or 2- a plethora of demo chips would have been fabricated and tested)
    the 22nm was compiled at the request of a customer (Sydney agm) and is being taped out to a tier 1 fab.
    massive, massive, massive

please don’t confuse or interpret any info from the 28nm qualification. Yes, that was a gigantic leap but it was inspired by WBT as they knew this to be a highly fabricated memory module that would get customers/ fabs to stand up and take note.

this announcement is completely different and so is the industry from a mere 6months ago.
    6 months ago, fabs were running backorders. That’s no longer the case so fabs need to have that competitive advantage.
    The 22nm, 8mb demo chip..,requested by a customer and thereby introduced our tier 1 fab is just the beginning.
    What happens from here will be a high value: domino affect in interest from multiple fabs / foundries and customers and the growth of the company from here shall
    be significant to say the least.
    Meanwhile, we continue to scale, qualify, advance, accelerate and F#ing outperform.
    all imo and all that nonsense

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.90
Change
0.055(2.98%)
Mkt cap ! $358.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.84 $1.96 $1.82 $1.648M 868.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 18554 $1.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.90 10988 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.