WBT 1.29% $2.35 weebit nano ltd

I am lightly annebriated (pissed as a parrot) so forgive me if I...

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    I am lightly annebriated (pissed as a parrot) so forgive me if I am reading some messages to this announcement incorrectly.
    In summary; WBT have just announced they have achieved:-
    22nm has been fabricated and tested by cea Leti and taped out / ready for manufacture (to a tier 1 fab)
    demo chips are available to the fab’s and customers for testing (not just 1 or 2- a plethora of demo chips would have been fabricated and tested)
    the 22nm was compiled at the request of a customer (Sydney agm) and is being taped out to a tier 1 fab.
    massive, massive, massive

please don’t confuse or interpret any info from the 28nm qualification. Yes, that was a gigantic leap but it was inspired by WBT as they knew this to be a highly fabricated memory module that would get customers/ fabs to stand up and take note.

this announcement is completely different and so is the industry from a mere 6months ago.
    6 months ago, fabs were running backorders. That’s no longer the case so fabs need to have that competitive advantage.
    The 22nm, 8mb demo chip..,requested by a customer and thereby introduced our tier 1 fab is just the beginning.
    What happens from here will be a high value: domino affect in interest from multiple fabs / foundries and customers and the growth of the company from here shall
    be significant to say the least.
    Meanwhile, we continue to scale, qualify, advance, accelerate and F#ing outperform.
    all imo and all that nonsense

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.35
Change
0.030(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $440.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.32 $2.35 $2.30 $405.4K 174.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 5911 $2.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.35 16159 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.43pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.