WBT 0.43% $2.30 weebit nano ltd

I too am heavily invested in weebit and I am not an IT person so...

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    I too am heavily invested in weebit and I am not an IT person so suffer from the same confusion from time to time. My understanding is that Flash is used to a point (28nm) at which time more expensive and problematic solutions are required such as MRAM. ReRam is starting to enter this space and the Weebit offering not only address the ability to scale into the smaller areas, but is cheaper than flash and has performance benefits over flash, so could potentially replace Flash at 28nm and above, as well as provide the solution for below 28nm.

From my limited understanding I believe most ReRam developments outside of Weebit use exotic materials which add cost and complexity issues and also make flash more suitable for the 28nm and above market. The market research predicting the market size for ReRam would factor these limiting aspects in their projections. Weebit using standard materials with cost benefits should in my view out perform the predictions, but until we are into production with customers using it, the risk remains that Weebit will not factor into the ReRam market and the market projections wont factor in the unique circumstances Weebit offers that should increase the potential ReRam market size.

My opinions and happy to be corrected if my understanding is wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.