WBT 0.44% $2.28 weebit nano ltd

don't sweat the SP its underpinned by one of the best...

1. 4,240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8251
    don't sweat the SP
    its underpinned by one of the best credentialed and experienced BoD's in the sector
    this CR has removed what some may have perceived as a Fab/s - customer 'priced in' to the recent +$7.50 SP level
    when announcements and substantial news drop ( commercial transaction announcement - first customer to complete the triangle ) the rebound will shadow the current SP and consign it to the dust bin
    DP has been dropping hints by reposting Skywater development news releases
    “Weebit ReRAM offers our customers a differentiated NVM solution they can use in developing highly integrated products at ultra-low power," said SkyWater CTO Steven Kosier. "Weebit Nano Ltd’s technology has excellent reliability even at high temperatures, and is tolerant to radiation and electro-magnetic fields, making it a great fit for many of our customers’ demanding target markets. The IP will be supported in our process design kit in the near future, allowing customers to confidently and easily integrate Weebit ReRAM into their designs. We look forward to partnering with our customers as they use this innovative NVM to embed more intelligence and capabilities in their next-generation products.”
    I have never seen him do that before ....so there is an underlying message to his action imo smile.png
    he is not given to fluff or nonsense - Skywater customer news alone is imminent as CH has gone to great lengths to repeatedly explain to the market in regard to Skywater and the 'new fab/customer ' ......

CH ( re new fabs / customer triangle)
    'The normal process is that you first transfer to the fab, then qualify, and then sign customers up. However I am a very impatient person, so I am pushing the customer engagements in parallel to the fab work. It takes the customer 12-18 months to get a design ready for manufacturing (and even more), so they can work on it in parallel to the fab work. We just need to help them see the risk is low. No easy, but also not impossible.'

yep - don't sweat the SP / the market capture about to unfold by this game hanging technology will be company making at a minimum.

weebit for the win smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.28
Change
0.010(0.44%)
Mkt cap ! $430.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.30 $2.41 $2.26 $1.908M 823.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3083 $2.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.28 428 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.