WBT 0.34% $2.97 weebit nano ltd

Ann: Weebit Q4 FY22 Investor Presentation, page-50

1. gbr
    675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150

Transcribed from an interview with Ronn Bechler from MarketEye(not sure when)

Ronn Bechler - question

CobyI might close with a couple of questions, even though there's another 30 stillin the queue.

LikeI said, we seem to be keep growing in questions and we could probably talk forhours, but we do have time limits, so I'll close off with a couple of questionsand of course please if anyone has any burning questions that hasn't beenanswered, please e-mail me.

Thedetails will be on the invite you got and to the extent we can help facilitatethe answers we will, but we'll close with a couple of questions if I couldplease.

Andgoing back to again to sort of commercial agreements and customers and what itlooks like one of the questions here is, is there a limit to how many customersor commercial agreements Weebit could make?

Coby - answer

Overtimethe answer is over time the answer is no. You know you look at othercompanies that are providing semiconductor IP and they have thousands of customersyou know that at the end of the day everyone will need this technologyso we're we're looking forward to that well,

Dadi

I'llremind you what I just answer a few minutes ago, the high touch in the lowtouch.

Wedo everything we do to make it a low touch deal, so we put it literally, put iton a shelf and this is what we know. You know this is what Ilan did for life. Youput this information you put the information you have the list of factories andpeople come in and they have a minimal support we are not there yet.

Uh,we are working very closely with our first customers, which are critical toplow through and autorouter the whole thing but at the end of the day, when wefinish on a walk, then it's a low touch and then it's almost limitless.

Coby

Yeah,and actually yeah one comment that I forgot to make earlier about the memorymodule uh, today the memory module is something that obviously we built thefirst version and was done manually will continue to do it manually to adapt itto the needs of different customers in the beginning, we've adapted manually.

Thething is Ilan made sure that the model is built in in a very modular way andvery configurable way so that in the in the in the future, in the near future,hopefully we'll start working on building a memory compiler which is anautomated way to adapt the memory module to the needs of specific customers specificsystem on a chip, uh designs.

Soas we progress and this refers to what Dadi is saying is low touch instead ofdoing things manually, it'll become more and more automated, to the point wherepeople will just be able to say uh are practically they'll be able to say, youknow, we have.

Thiskind of system on a chip the needs are ABC, here are the parameters and thememory compiler will spit out a memory module that will fit their needs and theamount of manual work will be practically 0, going down to 0.

Ronn - question

Great,so last question and I might direct this to you Dadi, you know you are calledby some people Mr Pentium both you and Coby have been in the semiconductorindustry for many years and have seen many new products and technologies. Can Weebit’sreram be a billion dollar or multibillion dollar technology?

Dadi (chuckles)

Youknow, like if we didn't have these dreams why would we be here (Coby chucklesas well) You know it's a, it's a wonderful promising technology I think it's agood one I will not commit to any number of zeros, but you know we have adream.

Coby

Yeah,when you go after $100 billion markets uh, you have to expect to have more thana few percent and you do the math.

Ron

Solook on that note thank you very much.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.97
Change
0.010(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $560.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.97 $3.01 $2.89 $1.472M 500.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25627 $2.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.97 8118 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.95
  Change
0.010 ( 0.62 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.98 $3.00 $2.89 85058
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.