WBT 2.55% $2.29 weebit nano ltd

Ann: Weebit signs commercial agreement with DB HiTek, page-110

1. 1,318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    without a shadow of a doubt this is a great announcement and one we have all been looking forward to now for nearly a year.

to see it only make a small uptick today on the news was a bit of a kick in the teeth but that is unfortunately the market we are in right now and the sentiment that is surrounding pre-revenue companies. it's funny to think if this announcement had come out in feb this year where it would have sent us to.

it will be interesting to see where we trade over the next few days and whether the news will release a slow burn of enthusiasm, but when the market is flat and and investors are steering away from pre revenue companies you really do need to change your expectations, something i am learning on the go at the moment.

i think if the team can sign a customer at skywater or (fingers crossed) a 2nd large fab or IDM before the end of the year then i think sentiment will start to turn even if the market remains flat.

lets see how things go the next few days, and it was still a good day of volume today and hopefully has given us a good base of $3 to work off

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.