WBT 0.40% $2.52 weebit nano ltd

Ann: Weebit signs first commercial deal with US-based SkyWater, page-279

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Exactly right herewegagain! Fine if you are young but when you are aeging and have not spent your life being kind to your body you need to assess when is the time to sell to enjoy the fruits of your risks rather than leave them to your kids! Whilst I dont see myself as that old and have no medical conditions that I know of, age brings on a different way of thinking. There is no way I plan to sell any shares yet as I see a slow rise for the next 18 months. I see a slow consolidation at around the $4-00 mark over the coming weeks. However from the webinar today I also see the resources that are involved in making sure that this first deal makes it to a succesful verification stage will involve a lot of WBT's time. I do not see a great deal of agreements being reached in the next 18 months with new fabs but only agreements with SkyWater. I dont think WBT can handle, nor do they want to, too many fab agreements as they want to achieve quality not quantity at this stage. When proven successful the quantity will flow and thats when the dollars flow. This BOD know what they are doing and how to approach it in a manageable fashion.
    So as they stated today I can see that they will make some announcements on customers that sign up probably with SkyWater, but by the end of calendar year 2022 I would predict a share price of about 7 or 8 dollars as 2022 will be a slow year to confirm verification goes without a hitch. But by end of 2023 I think I will be selling some at a 10x bagger of todays price as WBT starts to revolutionise the world!
    Once again no idea what I am talking about and fuelled by red wine. However have purchased my off road camper trailer this week which will be called Weebit and looking forward to spending most of next year off grid only to come back to see the share price and then purchase my 50ft Riviera. Well we can only dream!!!

GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.52
Change
-0.010(0.40%)
Mkt cap ! $476.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.54 $2.60 $2.50 $751.4K 294.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12841 $2.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.54 1700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.