WBT 0.40% $2.52 weebit nano ltd

Ann: Weebit signs first commercial deal with US-based SkyWater, page-281

1. 1,422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 617
    Good to see a lot of people stayed in WBT to see it through, only the beginning here & yes I was 100% certain the sp will be more than the I think $2 I was calling when we were trading @ 22c.

I was quite shocked & amused by the negative reaction from posters back than, it was almost as if they didn’t want it to go up but I did understand they’ve been through a lot with WBT holding for so long. I guess it’s not always good to be too early as the company certainly had some growing pains to go through 2-3 years ago.

Well with all that behind us & WBT now entering the next new growth phase of commercial deals & a lot to look forward to.
    I’m glad everyone is up now & some reporting 6 figure + profits so far. As for the new investors who came on board yesterday welcome, stick around.
    I’m quite sure we should see $8-$10 soon enough & hopefully a lot lot higher within a couple of years as well as a NASDAQ listing in the future.

I’m sure Dadi wants to mix it up with the big boys on NASDAQ , stick it in their face & say see I did it without you.
    Dadi left Intel in 2013 ( their loss our gain ) because he was passed over for CEO & I think that’s why he chose the quite waters of the ASX to develop WBT into what it is today.
    Had they listed in the US they would have been a cheap takeover target in the early days of WBT tech development.

All IMO only
    Please always DYOR
    Last edited by Bitcoinkid: 10/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.52
Change
-0.010(0.40%)
Mkt cap ! $476.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.54 $2.60 $2.50 $751.4K 294.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12841 $2.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.54 1700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.