WBT 0.80% $2.53 weebit nano ltd

Ann: Weebit signs first commercial deal with US-based SkyWater, page-463

1. 1,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 677
    Correct that 4DS own all of the patents or IP but that does not define a product. 4DS with 32 IP's is not worth a cent and would be very hard to sell individually but packaged in a fully working module holds great value.
    WBT with our own and shared IP's is now worth whole lot more now that we have a working product. Although our cousins bang on that they own the IP we have to remember that we have full rights to our shared IP's and that Leti get paid for that, When you look at the overall cost of payments versus the income derived from the products that cost is minimal.
    Once 4DS IF or when it is sold is the end of any income for the shareholders (myself included). If you look at WBT in around two years time we start receiving dividend twice a year. Small at first but as income increases and the SP and Value increases so does the dividends. We win in both directions of dividends and higher SP (if and when you decide to sell).
    It is also possible that 4DS maybe sold and then shelved if it poses a threat to another technology.

Just my thoughts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.53
Change
0.020(0.80%)
Mkt cap ! $474.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.51 $2.53 $2.51 $47.77K 18.96K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1098 $2.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.54 5168 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.