WBT 1.21% $2.51 weebit nano ltd

Ann: Weebit signs first commercial deal with US-based SkyWater, page-480

1. 2,756 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 693
    Not a huge surprise, all these profit takers and shorters. I'm playing the long hold game so not concerned. The potential is much higher than this current price or two dollars above as far as I'm concerned, so it is a good buy. Keep reminding yourself about weebit: solid leadership, some of the best in the industry on board, solid progress only with good news, first commercial deal (with an innovative implementation of their design), a piece of technology which can revolutionise the market. We've seen solid growth in companies not doing anything special at all - this company however is very special.

All things considered what's the likelihood things will come to screaming halt and fail or drop substantially? Very unlikely.

Again: How long can all this be ignored for? Don't fall for the shifts in days but the gains in months and years. We can see on HotCopper the threads growing in views substantially over the past few months. More eyes on this more than ever. And it'll only keep getting more. Big returns based on provable capability (once we start seeing the contract snowball accumulating) can't be ignored.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.51
Change
0.030(1.21%)
Mkt cap ! $474.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.52 $2.58 $2.50 $1.029M 404.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1855 $2.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.54 614 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.