WBT 2.68% $2.30 weebit nano ltd

I explained it in the commercial partnership thread before...

1. bc2
    57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I explained it in the commercial partnership thread before trading reopened, and got shouted down for it. The classic thing is that even now when what i said was going to happen has happened, all the clowns still trying to say Im wrong or got no idea. Go check out that guy Eddie.... exhibit number 1! thing is if you look in here someone posts and says WBT going to $10! and gets like 30 likes, 10 great analysis... to be honest selling the crap out of a stock where you get that sort of reaction is a no brainer.
    I dont mind WBT long term, no issues, and some boring people with nothing better to do went back and know I've been on WBT for many years.... but the terrible and blind belief its going to some stupid level without considering price action warrants investigation.... Powerlift go and look at that post, and then read all the people that get stuck into me for this post and connect the dots...

Again, to all the people who will get wound up about this post, just asking but with the share price about to go back sub $3 was I right or wrong?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.30
Change
0.060(2.68%)
Mkt cap ! $434.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.24 $2.34 $2.24 $897.3K 390.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 6398 $2.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.32 7323 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.