CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1161
    Deco , good post .
    There has been much talk about fears of a takeover at some point .
    I think from the very beginning , this possibility has been in Dadi's mind .
    My opinion is this is why the ASX was chosen as an exchange where this could be in a sense , be hidden while the development of the tech progressed .
    We all can now see with the interest shown by the Tier 1 companies and as time has passed how few cost effective alternatives there are in this space that can be taken to mass production .
    I think Dadi saw how important this was very early and placed the first chess piece here because of the extra difficulty with takeover rules and of course the liquidity provided to get the tech to this stage .
    Now what would a takeover look like , if it were to happen say next week prior to any signings .
    Some mentioned 4 billion dollars as an offer , the big boys could buy us with their spare change and wouldn't think twice about it right ?
    But surely with all we have been informed about this would create some sort of bidding war .. it's not like there would only be one interested party .
    Which Tier 1 company would allow another to solely own this tech if we are now talking to the majority of the Tier 1 companies .
    I think an easy takeover here would be very difficult to pull off and one of the reasons Coby has said to us that there is no urgency in their minds for a Nasdaq listing ( as you said Deco , too early a listing , be careful what you wish for ).
    I have no doubt management have given a lot of thought to hostile takeovers and put measures in place to negate the possibility .
    This company is extremely retail friendly and has a a strong cornerstone investor in Meitav Dash and probably a few institutions starting to acquire with sticky hands at these current prices .
    I think that is good mix currently .
    Any institutions currently wanting shares are having to pay to acquire any substantial amount , the retailer base is super strong in their belief of where the leadership of this company want to take this opportunity and Dadi himself said takeovers don't always occur because sometimes they are allowed to flourish to make the whole ecosystem grow .
    This tech is going to value add and cost benefit the whole tech landscape , how do you put a value on that .. ?
    When the time is right , when we are financially stronger and our market cap isn't chicken feed for the majors , I believe management will make the move to the Nasdaq and they will know the right time .. we are in great hands .. they haven't let us down thus far .. no need to think that won't continue into the future .
    Aimo
    Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.