WBT 0.68% $2.93 weebit nano ltd

Hi Comincon,Agree. There's no doubt Weebit's Chinese connections...

1. 1,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    Hi Comincon,

Agree. There's no doubt Weebit's Chinese connections could add multiple zeros to the bottom line.

Like you I have no crystal ball either. But rather than wanting to know the future, although it'd be handy, I'm happy to watch events unfold. When it comes to China I see leading Chinese entrepreneurs like Jack Ma scoring the wrath of the CCP and wonder if this has an affect on others? I see Chinese companies basically taken over by their rulers and being dictated to as to how they do their business. Does this have an effect on freelance thinkers in China? I have no idea but I'm curious to find out.

As we know from past interviews Dadi is keen to do business in China, at least that was his position and I've heard nothing different since. We also know that he's sensitive toward the current political situation between China and America. What this means and how it will play out is mere guesswork on my behalf but like I've said, I enjoy watching this unfold.

You also mention that China and Israel's relationship bears no resemblance to the US/China relationship. For sure. I'm someone who enjoys studying ancient history. There's a link between Israel and China that goes back thousands of years. This link is mostly lost but I know it still exists in some Chinese people. But that's getting way off topic here I think.

As always thanks for your great analysis.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.93
Change
-0.020(0.68%)
Mkt cap ! $552.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.94 $3.00 $2.91 $1.973M 669.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13000 $2.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.95 6031 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.94
  Change
-0.020 ( 0.44 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.96 $3.00 $2.91 134330
Last updated 15.59pm 08/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.