AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Hi Wack. I guess I was a little negative but was merely...

1. 10,717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1437
    Hi Wack. I guess I was a little negative but was merely commenting on the skyrocket behaviour to 28c, on news, followed by the retrace to 14.5c. I'm not expecting it to go lower at all from here. It wasn't going to stay @ 28c though either that's for sure. I noted some holders very negative on the stocks history & obviously this stock has caused much angst to some. As is the way for most Juniors as you'd know.

Thank you 1000x over for your above post as I am just going over things here. Tbo, these last few potential plays, like the other/s we both turned up @ this week. I haven't entered any as yet due to their typical sell the news skyrocket sp on news or the fact they are strong & holding their own so, looking for a little weakness to get in. I've decided, red isn't my colour after the horrid last few years. I'm happy I did ok with the Pilbara one we're both in but even now, I think the MC there is high & am weary again.

Back to this, I did note the great intercepts in the infill drilling that you've highlighted. Truly amazing results. I admit I need to research it a bit yet, as in past results. Your encouraging post is much appreciated & as always, enjoy your technical prowess

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.