AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Agree! I've no idea what that appraisal back 7 months ago was...

1. 10,717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1437
    Agree! I've no idea what that appraisal back 7 months ago was comprised of in way of Resource Estimate of any kind but I know it was mentioned in the March Quarterly, that the 2018 Resource Estimate was wrong, due to the size and grade of the Shoot 1 deposit now appearing to be lower than was speculated back then. It also read that the detailed metallurgical work performed in 2017 found that gold recovery of Shoot 1 ore would be lower too. Same goes for the gold recovery assumptions used in the 2019 Scoping Study.

There has been 2 very significant announcements since then & within the last month, proving serious assay results. Again, that report put forward was 7 months ago & void of these last 2 batches of results. So, an irrelevant appraisal now! How would one put a price on a TO bid now?

Get the inevitable CR done & out of the way now so drilling can continue @ least for the Weednanna Deposit as these last 2 results are fantastic! Small Resource Footprint from the maiden Mineral Resource estimate for the Weednanna Gold Deposit back in Sept 2018 being, 1.097 Mt grading 5.1 g/t gold for 181,000 oz gold (classified 49% Indicated and 51% Inferred).

Anyway, that's my take from a little light research I conducted earlier today. I found the info straight to the point in the 3 reports I read. No fluff! Great to see

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.