AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Ann: Weednanna February RC Drilling Results, page-39

1. 10,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1437
    Glad you brought that up MrAU! Was musing over that yesterday but didn't really want to bring it up until I research the BoD here & thought someone would bring it up anyway as I'm known to be a tad cynical toward BoD behaviour, as @Wack has witnessed over & over unfortunately for him. But, am truly trying to have a more balanced approach to posting haha.

Back to your concern, absolutely! Due to such a hige chunk of shares being in the hands of Chairman & just a few others, the blocking stake that provides is absolute & shareholder votes & opinions will hold no water @ all! I'd be more concerned in a TO situation. Usually the top shareholders have a say & can prevent a TO through voting as they are the muscle so to speak &/or basically have power to keep the BoD honest & on track. Here, the BoD can do whatever they please @ any tim. Basically, unless the BoD's agenda here is pristine, you'd want to be very careful. Only a Quarterly Report gives you the true lowdown of what has been going on behind closed doors, as in any stock. Not just cash problems but every other aspect of business. I do see the huge potential of the ground here but equally regard your concern. Tread very, very carefully here for now would be my honest advice as an outsider for now....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.