BRU 3.26% 9.5¢ buru energy limited

Nothing but good news as far as the eye can see. Ungani trend...

1. 432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Nothing but good news as far as the eye can see. Ungani trend geology/geophysics mastered and turning into a great little earner.
    Oil price looking very nice in an upward trend.
    Active exploration program coming up and you would have to say very good chance of success.
    Companies big and small lining up to farm in, and you would have to think a good result or two at U4 and 5 will help speed things up and get a top deal over the line.
    Then there is all that Laurel formation sitting there with multiple TCF's gas and associated liquids.
    Despite all this, and more, the sp still appears to have some price suppression activity going on by persons unknown for reasons unknown. Anybody watching the daily trading pattern will know what I mean. This includes a bit of well timed shorting here and there. I mean, why would anybody be short/shorting BRU at this time. If prices stay at this level and reserves continue to rise , we might see the inevitable.....but I for one will not be accepting anything less than $3 a share, rising to $5 a share if and when the state govt lifts the fraccing moratorium.
    Keep your powder dry, live long and prosper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.003(3.26%)
Mkt cap ! $63.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.5¢ 9.1¢ $24.16K 261.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 39231 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.1¢
  Change
0.003 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.6¢ 9.6¢ 9.1¢ 68046
Last updated 15.06pm 07/05/2024 ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.