BRU 1.23% 8.0¢ buru energy limited

Ann: Weekly Drilling Report - Ungani 5, page-78

1. 4,781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2233
    Hi Cruiser
    I think any work being done on U3 will be to use it as an injection well .
    Now that U5 has been drilled it makes little sense to recomplete U3 as a producer .
    That decision had to be made before U5 was drilled .
    U5 will drain nearly all the oil that would be drained by U3 anyway .
    The proximity of U5 to U3 indicates they have no intentions to try to complete U3 as a producer .

HCl certainly will dissolve cement , however it is even better at dissolving Limestone and to a lesser extent Dolomite .
    Who knows how much cement went into the fractures and vuggs when they cemented the casing (Buru would know ) , however injecting HCl would not differentially dissolve the cement in the fractures and vuggs , it would likely just dissolve a cavern next to the perforations .
    An Acid Fracc job on the other hand would open up oil pathways to the wellbore . (Damn F word )
    U1 and U2 would have plugged vuggs and fractures with cement but they still produce well after the casing and cement were perforated .
    I would be surprised if U4 and U5 with cement free completions don't produce very high flow rates on test .
    The challenge may be not that they have low flow but adjusting the flow rate for optimum long term field productivity when in production.
    I do hope they let them rip when they test them though .

There is a difference between flush flow when a well is first tested and sustainable flow under production .
    Ufw in particular because of fluid storage limitations had only a very short flow test and its sustainable flow potential is not yet known .
    However it only has a small oil column and appears on their diagrams to be a small field so probably cannot be sucked too hard .
    Lots to be learnt about that oil pool yet .
    We have spent the money to drill it , lets get it producing , hence what they are doing with U3 .

I wonder if they had to stop carting and had to shut in as the cyclone went through ?

Will we get an A today ?

gltah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $53.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.3¢ 7.9¢ $49.91K 610.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 131154 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 28653 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.