ALF 0.00% $1.01 australian leaders fund limited

peejay2, to broadly follow my future long run performance, you...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2113
    peejay2, to broadly follow my future long run performance, you only need to track the price of gold and silver (in $A), ALF, a listed financial services company (accountants and advisers) and I hold a couple of gold producing stocks and the worlds\'s only REE producer outside of China. Income is virtually Nil which means I have had plenty of time to build positions at very cheap prices. Little of anything I own is in the overcrowded "yield" space which has served me well over the last month or so.

I have not owned a bank stock for 3 years and unless they fall another 25%, do not intend to. Outside of that, a I have significant positions a few specs that will probably die, reminding me I still have much to learn and remember.

My largest holdings are in managed funds that assist me to separate broad asset allocation from my instinctive and dangerous habit of catching falling knives. Virtually none of the funds are Australian based.

I do not recommend anything I own to anyone, as my holdings meet my risk appetite and my personal needs.

From that synopsis you will notice I hold a very very concentrated portfolio, 60% of which is outside of the traditional financial system and outside of Australia. I like it that way, although it was not always so.

Yes, I do see a systemic failure unfolding in the next 3 years. COVID-19 and the global response brought that vision forward by 2 years.

The general response from people/authorities around the world to the coronavirus, merely confirmed by base case that the masses are sheep and that global leaders are politicians more than leaders. I prefer not to be too entwined with either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.