ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2637
    Due to some difficult personal circumstances, I haven't been able to look into any new opportunities, just have been dipping my toe in existing holdings which I have a better grasp on. The best opportunities I suspect are stocks are I don't current own or haven't researched previously.

So for what its worth I have topped up in OPT, EML and ECX over the last week or so. Some will consider those speccy's but I have enough confidence at the current value (and especially last week or two prices) that they will survive and thrive or at least get taken out at much higher prices. CAJ would be a safer bet after its belting, but I have plenty of those. Of course these are only a very small subset of the market bargains around on a longer term view based on my existing portfolio view and definitely not recommendations to any readers. You asked and so I responded smile.png. There are plenty of smarter and well researched guys around HC and in the public domain than me, if you wanted some good recommendations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.