MHH 0.00% $1.78 magellan high conviction trust

Ann: Weekly NAV, page-12

1. 1,459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 542
    Hi Suzee
    Whilst MHH should track its weekly NAV, funds like this either trade at a premium or a discount to their NAV based on market sentiment at the time.
    Being that MHH is trading well above its NAV, the market currently believes that this fund is worth buying now because it has potential to still get pushed up higher.
    At some stage in the future MHH will trade at a discount to its NAV due to poor market sentiment (maybe another Trump tweet). When it trades at a discount, it's a great time to pick up some more.
    Also, holders will receive their bonus 7.5% or 2.5% around the middle of Jan 2020. However I don't think this stock will be dumped too much. Those who buy this stock are generally long term holders who are happy to see their 16% yearly gain and take some dividends.
    I personally really like Magellan, I trust what they do. Was very impressed by their Flagship Fund (MFF) so can't wait to see how this one goes.
    You have a good stock here, trust management and only check it monthly. No need to watch the daily fluctuations.
    Alex.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MHH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.