OPH 1.12% $2.72 ophir high conviction fund

I have no conflict of interest.As to the DRP, I recall reading...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38

I have no conflict of interest.

As to the DRP, I recall reading the policy when I first bought the shares and thinking I would never hold this at a premium and wouldn’t want shares at NAV if the traded at a discount so opted out.

Would I be pissed if I got caught out and issued shares, yes. But I would equally as upset at myself for not taking action. (hopefully they change their policy)

It annoys me when DRPs are done at discounts as I find them messy and would rather not participate but I will get diluted if I don't, this is the world we live in.

“Is 45 years of solid data showing active managers fail in the majority of cases too short of a timeframe?”
    We have all heard this, but you are conflating separate topics. This is a seperate discussion to people overestimating the skills of recent good performers and vice versa.

"My post pertained not to OPHs recent underperformance but they share issued"
    You replied to @Rexxy1991 post suggesting they have lost their edge and managing too much FUM now with "I couldn't have said it any better" So I assumed that you agreed.

Last edited by Sharkies63: 10/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.