CDM 0.00% 74.0¢ cadence capital limited

I see that the decision to Short Appen was justified by the 15%...

1. 4,686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 377
    I see that the decision to Short Appen was justified by the 15% fall in Appen this morning. Hopefully CDM has profited by the manoeuvre and that Appen doesn’t bounce when punters see the lower price and re-enter !
    I am now a break even point with CDM after topping up at 58c last year, so you can see how deep I was in and how far CDM had fallen, but I am nervous with the current SP of CDM, believing it has run too hard and too fast prior to the Deep Green float. I think investors are buying for the best outcome for CDM, for the markets in general and for the Deep Green float. Like @Sojourner, I am a bit stunned at the rate of SP increase, am cautious T the same time as FOMO. What goes up so quickly, can also revert to the norm. Having said that, CDM stock picking has been good, their investment strategy vastly improved and the quality of stocks in the PF improved vastly. Also like the liquidity and the speed with which they could go to cash. Summary ? Better to be in CDM than cash !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $222.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
74.0¢ 74.5¢ 74.0¢ $75.38K 101.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 90999 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
74.5¢ 122194 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.