ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 404
    @danhoff.. welcome aboard... although IMHO you are probably a tad late getting in, Dermot still says he thinks there is a fairly reasonable upside to the portfolio. I have held WIC for longer than I thought and the benefits of WIC as I see it are... a. The FFR div yld, the management that has skin in the game, the fairly small (assumed) portfolio management structure and the fairly concentrated portfolio. The fairly concentrated portfolio is good to put in a watchlist as the listed holdings comprise the majority of the portfolio and lately, only the percentages seem to change lately. This lets u monitor whether the majority of the stocks have risen or fallen and gives greater transparency to the portfolio. That’s not to say that WIC isn’t going to rise and fall significantly along with the market and I for one never expected to be picking up more at .65. So WIC can still be volatile and is oriented twds a certain sector, but if u look at the graph on WICs site, it has shown to outperform over the longer term. The 3 cps FFR div is a real bonus when bank interest rates are negligible. Another cautionary observation too, is that WIC at times can be fairly thinly traded, and so sometimes a sale can be subject to a buyer being around, so I consider WIC to be a longer term hold. Welcome aboard and I hope that WIC lives up to your expectations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WIC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.