EAI 0.00% 79.0¢ ellerston asian investments limited

I think Mary presents very well and now they are more focused on...

1. 2,250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    I think Mary presents very well and now they are more focused on marketing may assist the shares more. She seems very competent and has a good background with her career. On the negative side the portfolio performance v benchmark has disappointed since listing. She did acknowledge this. I think it is still a short time to judge though.

In regards to their top ten I just happened to be reading about some of the big Asian companies yesterday. I just spent a few minutes googling them. I think it's yahoo finance they all should come up on if you really wanted to go through them. I noticed a few up well yesterday but must admit I didn't try to crunch the numbers about whether the next weekly NTA release might have got off to a good start. A quick glance suggested maybe but I didn't get a spreadsheet out so don't pay too much attention to my comment there. Just for fun I've now created a watch list for these ten stocks on a yahoo finance app.

PAI and PAF look to be establishing a premium so maybe more investors will give EAI a fresh look soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EAI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.