WLD 0.00% 6.2¢ wellard limited

good question but probably not the forum to ask.what I see:1. A...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 315
    good question but probably not the forum to ask.

what I see:
    1. A lingering court case. 26 court appearances since it began (a lawyers wet dream!) and they ar eyet to go through mediation and assuming that fails, court next June 2024. It's a class action , I find it difficult to see any culpability on the part of WLD and nor am I convinced that share trading losses can be solely attributed to WLD. but lawyers move in mysterious ways...

2. Ocean Swagman has only just returned from a breakdown ... 4 months idle Ocean Ute too was struggling to find anything to do but Ocean Drover was constantly active between Aus and China. All vessels are active now. On balance it will likely be a cash positive half, but certainly not eye watering.

3. A class action settlement conversation continues of which WLD likely to benefit. Coy has yet to put a value on contingent asset but I suspect it will not be loose change. Certainly might make a bland half year look pretty good if realised this side of June 30

4. Market cap its a bit of an enigma. 3 relatively debt free vessels plus substantial US$'s in bank plus significant contingent assets would markedly exceed waning market capital. Maybe WLD is just too small for anyone to care? Maybe WLD just hasn't got its feet in and on the right market opportunities. Regardless, market cap markedly below fair value and there does not appear to be a big que forming to take a piece of the cake.

5. Any fleet expansion ambitions were recently put on hold.

I'm a holder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 143945 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 13000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.