WLD 7.50% 4.3¢ wellard limited

Ann: Wellard Update-WLD.AX, page-164

1. 403 Posts.
    The problem with your suggestion is that no one want to take over the Company, their corner stone investor, Standard Charter invested from 2011, still could not find any silly buyer to take their stake since them.

The problem with WLD is that their business partners, the live stock importers in Indonesia are not happy at all. Many of them are facing insolvent. They would not have money to buy WLD. But Indonesia exporters accounts for more than 40% sales of WLD.

I see WLD and MGC quite differently. MGC's business partner in China are very happy and weathy so they are willing to hold and increase their investment in MGC. MGC has about 20% sales from Chinese customers. So MGC will have chance to go back to IPO price when milk price goes back to 10 years average. However, WLD's current major business partners are not able to invest into WLD. Unless WLD's JV in China accounts for more than 20% of the total sales of WLD. Then their Chinese partner will have confidence to invest in WLD.

The event in Vietnam highlight the importance for the Company to diversify their geography cutomers. I suspect the two shipments reschedule are due to the Australian suspension of live stock export to Vietnam. We even don't know when the export to vietnam will resume though. They may not be able to ship to Vietnam in the early of July.

At the time when the export to Vietnam resume, it would be the first postive news to the Company.
    Last edited by stephcn: 17/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.003(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $22.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.2¢ $17.25K 407.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1223202 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 30964 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.