WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

1. 534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 266
    Longman, We all know that when you purchase options in a company you are hedging your bets that the share price will rise and pay a premium for that bet so as to purchase shares at a fixed price! My understanding is that the legal advise obtained from the company legal advisors was that the term of the options could not be extended without calling a EGM which the company could not afford to do. I have proposed to the Board that a resolution be included in this years AGM for Options to be issued to all shareholders with a different term and exercise price. It is pretty low of you to hide behind your longman disguise calling Paul Peros a liar when he is unable to defend himself.

There where two purposes of my post. The first was to clarify that our monthly spend has been significantly reduced and our cash flow will last longer and the second was to clarify that Paul Peros is now responsible for manufacturing and selling our product. I agree with you that our company has NOT had good control of our cash flow but I will be measuring PP performance on how well he can manufacture and sell our products in our commercialization phaze. Those that choose to hold their shares and purchase more at such a low price will be the big winners if he can achieve significant and growing sales in the next 18 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.