WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Despite the smoke and noise on hotcopper, the deal with Bork is...

1. 1,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Despite the smoke and noise on hotcopper, the deal with Bork is significant.
    Russia is a massive cosmetic market. The culture in Moscow embarrassingly centres on cosmetic surgeries and the like. Anyone who knows Muscovites or has witnessed Russian tourists overseas will attest to this. Bork is a prestige brand over there and an excellent partner in that regard.
    For a 11m MC coy with EV $5-6m to secure a contract like this with an initial $700k order already received is a massive endorsement. And the market reacted appropriately.
    If you watched the tape you would have witnessed surges of large buying. Orders of 1m plus. Some real (and hit) some fake toward end of day. Problem is that the Ann couldn't come at worse time. Peak tax loss selling season, after two placements both significantly underwater.
    Ultimately the tax loss sellers won the day but I feel we could be at a turning point here. Today absorbed much of previous overhang (and created lesser overhang of its own). Will take more churn and more right side on the chart. Unless we see same level of buying onTuesday. That could be enough to break the back of the underwater tax loss sellers. But only time will tell. Regardless I think today was a watershed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.