WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: Wellfully's Updated Timetable, page-15

1. 8,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2548
    That's another valid way of looking at it

but Paul is already wealthy. He can afford to work without pay for sometime.
    He could've gone to any other company. Securing Paul was a major coup for SS and us

Paul isn't doing this just for the $$$$ but he has been honest about hoping to do well financially out of this if it's a success

Following the money usually works ;-)

Many long-termers have started buying again due to Paul, Reduit Uni and the very soon to be launched bodyguard, so the currently low SP does look very attractive. Our existing holdings look like shit. Most are down over 90%

I was in the same place over at ADO. Bought it all the way down to the bottom. Catching a falling knife / averaging down, often ends bad at this end of the market but it's a risk I'm prepared to take on this stock as well. ADO had something special, something they struggled to commercialize for over 10 years. Covid was an extremely lucky break for ADO but without covid ADO still would've achieved success just a bit further down the track due to their Sepsis test / battery tech

OBJ has Jeff Edwards, a friggin genius, and now we have a marketing genius in the form of Paul Peros. Imagine if Paul was with us 10 years ago?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.