ION 0.00% 0.8¢ iondrive limited

If anyone reads this who is a friend of Simon just a few tweaks...

1. 5,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    If anyone reads this who is a friend of Simon just a few tweaks in presentation can be massive.
    In Fremantle a couple of years ago he said as his opening that the investors leaving the room you are making a huge mistake, not how I would start and begins with a negative. In this presentation below the start is also lack luster. Now not everyone is blessed with natural public speaking skills but if you are taking home $350k plus massive options swallow your ego and get some lessons.

If I had a room that was emptying or a room full of zombies you have 15 seconds to set the room abuzz.

Maybe.
    “Recently pegging one of the highest grade silver mines in the world going circa 10 000 grams per ton silver with a handy close to ounce per ton gold as an accessory metal we at Southern Gold are extremely excited to share with you the evolution of a truely unique mining and exploration company. ‘ then ra ra ra my name is Simon I am a geo and MD.

I can guarantee if you are leaving the room you are thinking I am making a big mistake and not being told it. If you are going for a lav break you are coming back or booking an appointment. If people still are leaving they probably don’t speak English.
    Seize the opportunity, awaken the room, make them want to know more...
    We don’t have to sell hopium, we have some of the highest grade silver and gold in the world, sell the assets and sell em hard.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ION (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $3.2K 400K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 370913 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 55852 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.06am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ION (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.