3DP 1.59% 6.2¢ pointerra limited

I would like to thank @writer for your well researched comments...

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    I would like to thank @writer for your well researched comments that you provide to this forum. I am somewhat amazed at some of others comments that suggest that a commitment by large high profile customers of Pointerra do not seem to be getting the recognition that they deserve. Before customers such as Wesfarmers make a commitment to instal Pointerra software into their own branded products, significant due diligence would have been carried out over an extended period to ensure that the Pointerra product is robust and the best available for their requirements. This due diligence required significant time and expense being incurred by customers such as Wesfarmers as it will be the Wesfarmers brand at risk if their product does not meet or exceed market expectations.

IMO, I place much more weight on the track record of Pointerra management in building the business to date from a startup, as compared to other comments that seem to perhaps have come from others that do not hold stock and perhaps even have a vested interest in other competitors in this space.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $49.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.3¢ 6.0¢ $18.92K 307.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16377 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 22183 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.