WAF 0.00% $1.61 west african resources limited

Ann: West African Diggers and Dealers 2021 Presentation, page-10

1. 11,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6204
    Cheers Brown.
    Just had a watch.
    Richard is a natural presenter, though of course it helps that he has a great story and set of numbers to tell!

What I picked up on that he still thinks guidance will be met, particularly because of the front loaded sustaining capex that has been done in the first half of this year. Just maybe, the market will actually be surprised when the AISC get down to around $700 USD for 2 quarters.
    At the very end, he clearly states that they will be within cost and guideance. At the start he also mentions he believes they will be net cash by end of year, and debt free early in 2022.

I like the little bit of rivarly between Perseus and WAF, Richard mentions he hopes to beat their CAIC next quarter.

Updated mine plan in the new year, might see some further improvements, due to further infill drilling in the Northern shoot. He mentions we should see some excellent results from that coming in the near term....
    "We will see if we can make some improvements in the sequencing Underground". This sounds like potentially more ounces.

He gave quite a bit more color on Toega. Really likes the meatiness of the deposit. From 2024 onwards, it will potentially feed in 100,000 for 6-7 years. Large tonnage, open pit mining methods.

Super impressed by his discussion on social licencing. Not sure I have heard an MD speak quite so eloquently as Richard.
    E&S is simply a core component of WAF.

"We are doing everything right"

He summed up the company and the investment thesis very well.

I all mining companies were able to operate like WAF, then I think the whole sector would be viewed very differently.
    Last edited by speculator101: 03/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.61
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.654B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.63 $1.64 $1.59 $3.399M 2.113M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5508 $1.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.61 126757 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WAF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.