CDT 20.0% 0.4¢ castle minerals limited

I do agree with you specifically on your comment to look at the...

1. 2,190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 811
    I do agree with you specifically on your comment to look at the broader picture. We have to be patient in this macro environment which is not favourable atm. With only 5% of dilution we have to wait and see if it goes below 0.005. They are definitely bringing in someone cheap and then this investor presentation next day. I would urge everyone to keep an eye on chinese economic recovery. The data was good post 1st quarter and target for June ending is 4.8-5%. If it achieves this then a confirmation will build on economic recovery aligning with the interest rate cuts in broader market. This will surge demand/recovery of sectors into slow bullish run (next 6 to 9 months) IMO.

I do like that comment on broader picture where west is focusing on anti chinese reliance and the importance of Africa as a strategic commodity hub. With market recovering in next few months with Gold already surging+Kambale, I again have to agree with you that CDT will be in prime position to reap the benefits during sector recovery in coming months. DYOR NFA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.311M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $33.39K 8.211M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5129980 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 10470151 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.