WAF 4.56% $1.49 west african resources limited

This stock has been underperforming for two years. Look at the...

1. 464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    This stock has been underperforming for two years. Look at the longer term chart. The fact that the share price finally got towards fair value is not a good reason to hand out $150m worth of shares at $1.37. Where the hell is the cash that they should be generating each quarter from gold sales. I can't see that in any of their funding calculations. This is a way over the top raise that hurts long term shareholders. As for good communication from management - what a load of rubbish. This owner operator model has never been flagged as a potential strategy in any of the Kiaka modelling and there has been at least 5 iterations of the Kiaka construction and capital requirements published by WAF in the past 12 months - even at the AGM held ONE WEEK AGO! It's an absolute rug pull on long term investors and the amount raised far exceeds what the company should require under the proposed model. Richard Hyde is a good mine manager but a shite MD in my opinion and this is just another example of highly paid mine management diluting the crap out of shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.49
Change
0.065(4.56%)
Mkt cap ! $1.694B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.50 $1.50 $1.45 $3.608M 2.427M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 45269 $1.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.50 12641 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WAF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.