RCR 27.3% 9.8¢ rincon resources limited

@debono I never loved Seth, I can see these trader boys in their...

1. 10,613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4309
    @debono I never loved Seth, I can see these trader boys in their mum's basement from a mile away, they have no credibility and try to play and control emotions in here, The same can be said for the poster Ali. They come and go and change their views on a weekly basis. Best to remember their names, put them on ignore and focus on your own investment goals and stick to your guns.

The absolute hypocrisy of it all, is that the geophysics diagrams they shared in recent days of their targets are not even hit by the drill bit yet. They even said this themselves today:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6112/6112103-379b81d745ae5296a612d50cfb425b03.jpg

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6112/6112104-eabedd33a930eae10e6ec850e19071cb.jpg

Even if they were on an awesome pace of 60m plus a day and got to 300m plus, they would have only just got there today and it would take management at least a day to write up a report with a geological explanation, with nice shiny core photos etc. There is no way it would have been released by now. Also, there is a 1% chance they release a trading halt for the core unless it's incredible market shaking news like visible gold in large sections, or potentially even carbonatites similar to what WA1 hit. The trading halts generally wait until the assays are released in the weeks following because that is when they are 100% sure of the geology and mineralisation and de-risk themselves from any future lawsuits from investors.

The fact this poster left the register even before we hit their own talked up target zone is incredibly sus, and they are probably part of this lame trading crew with a few other members in here spreading lies and nonsense. They started posting in here positively recently and we have been at maximum mid 3c since then so they definitely did not make any profit during that period by selling today under 3c. Either they scared themselves with the lack of buyers lately or they had to pay back the bank or even mummy and daddy's loan and could not wait it out.

I picked up more at 3c today as these opportunities do not come around too often in a lifetime. Even in the tiny chance the second diamond hole comes back with nothing, we have the next geophysics results and targets announcement soon and the RC drilling kicking off imminently (they said mid april). LYN and CGN went up 30-42% just on a geophysics/land access announcement so there is huge upside from these levels!

Ignore the pests and traders trying to alter your emotions and DYOR. Good luck everyone!
    Last edited by coto: 19/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.021(27.3%)
Mkt cap ! $21.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 11.0¢ 7.4¢ $5.890M 63.15M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17878 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 140000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.0¢
  Change
0.021 ( 33.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.4¢ 11.0¢ 7.4¢ 27805042
Last updated 15.58pm 01/05/2024 ?
RCR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.