WA1 1.17% $17.27 wa1 resources ltd

Thanks for sharing, it's really positive overall. One...

1. 3,405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 336
    Thanks for sharing, it's really positive overall. One observation I have on this, and the small caps interview, is there's a total disconnect in the market and infact fund managers perception of the future of niobium. I can't stress how important this disconnect is. They'll happily acknowledge niobium is the 2nd most important critical mineral but with a complete lack of understanding as to why they are saying what they are saying. They'll then busily calculate the CBMM market cap, analyse its market, question if another Nb source will cannibalise the price and talk about the dominance of three mines but again totally miss the point of what they're actually saying!
    Let me spell it out again:
    China own 100% of all niobium processing. This is a very serious and immediate problem. Niobium is essential for defence. China also own a huge stake in Brazilian niobium mining so control that as well. The West needs a high grade district scale niobium mine and processing facility outside of China's control. That's why niobium is the 2nd most critical mineral in the world. How WA1 is floating around with a market cap sub $500M and in affect is there for the taking is beyond me. I suspect it won't be for long.
    Last edited by LST123: 19/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.