WA1 1.38% $15.76 wa1 resources ltd

My bad Blue smoke. I got met mixed up with MRE when i typed it...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    My bad Blue smoke. I got met mixed up with MRE when i typed it in, because i was under the impression the met results would come out first sometime in first half of this year, followed by the MRE around June onwards. I had the order wrong in my head.

if its possible for them to plan it time wise, would it be better for them to get the recovery rates from the met done first so they can calculate a more accurate MRE.
    doesnt the mineral resource estimate usually include the recovery rate, to suggest how many tonnes of the niobium under there will actually be kept and available for sale, not just the total amount in the ground?

or the recovery rate is only needed when making the definitive feasabilty study
    sorry for my ignorance in this, im trying to learn about this stuff as i will be sticking with WA1 long term and looking forward to the process.

They doing floatation tests right now which determins the recovery rate (thats why they hired the former CBMM guy with processing experience). Then, with lots more drill results to come they release the MRE later on. Then can work on getting an accurate DFS underway while continue to drill the whole time.
    Theres lots to look forward to and many things to come that can make the share price go on runs. So the market cap is where it should be when the take over offers come in.
    Exciting time for WA1!
    i put all of my divorce money in shares and 80% of that in WA1.
    My family think im crazy, but the jokes on them when WA1 hits $50. They said how you know this. I jokingly told them ive got a crystal ball and "The Clairvoyant" was born.
    It will hit $50, im not scared Mum

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.76
Change
-0.220(1.38%)
Mkt cap ! $1.022B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.90 $15.90 $15.43 $3.709M 236.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $15.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.80 338 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WA1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.