WA1 8.05% $18.65 wa1 resources ltd

That would be one of the most flawed arguments I have seen on HC...

1. 17,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 316
    That would be one of the most flawed arguments I have seen on HC and sadly, the type of argument we see all too often. You cite a case like CHN that rose to dizzy heights then crashed. You then note that the banter on HC regarding CHN at its zenith is similar to what you see on WA1. On that basis you conclude WA1 will follow the same path. Seriously, so much of CHN's deposit is more than a k underground and its grade is at best average. By comparison WA1's deposit is very shallow indeed and of the highest grade second only to Araxa. Further to that Niobium is rated one of the top two most critical minerals in a number of western nations including the USA (indeed, who does care about Niobium). Luni is a gift to the western world presenting us with the only meaningful source of Niobium outside the BRICs nations is a world where geopolitical tensions continue to rise. Why don't you address these fundamental issues rather than the similarities of HC banter on the CHN and WA1 threads.

I note that most of your posts are negative towards a variety of spec mining juniors. Anyone can play that game and be right most of the time. Mineral exploration is a hard game. Most go nowhere. A few will do what CHN did and reach nosebleed heights before crashing and burning and even fewer will do what the likes of FMG or NCM did and become a world class mining op on the back of a major discovery. Whilst I freely admit WA1 still has a few hurdles to overcome around met and mining logistics it is becoming increasing likely it will join the very elite group that make it all the way based on their stunning fundamentals.

If you want to cast your mind back to last year when WA1 was circa 5 bucks and first came to the attention of the folks at Money of Mine they had two guests on. They were Emmanual Datt of Datt capital and social media persona Bogan Geologist. At the time CHN still had an SP that was in the stratosphere. The Money of Mine presenters tried to compare WA1 to CHN. Bogan Geologist was very quick to hose that idea down and was not at all unclear in his contempt for CHN. History has proven him correct on that analysis. Instead, he preferred to compare WA1's discovery to that of Cadia which as we know, was the company making discovery of NCM. Ol' Bogan is a fussy bugger. Not too much impresses him but he was most certainly an avid fan of WA1.

Anyway, time will tell who is right. One final observation is that holders here have the power of their convictions, Sure, there is a lot of high fiving and back slapping when the SP goes batsh!t berserk but they are still here holding the faith in the doldrums periods. The naysayers, on the other hand, tend to come out when things are getting a tad dull but disappear under the nearest rock as soon as the share price starts to skyrocket. I would give them a bit more credence if they would stand their ground when WA1 starts to rapidly head towards 20 bucks.
    Last edited by NineLives: 31/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.65
Change
1.390(8.05%)
Mkt cap ! $1.108B
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.31 $19.32 $17.20 $7.516M 408.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 565 $18.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.72 255 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.44pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$18.92
  Change
1.390 ( 13.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
$17.48 $19.33 $17.48 3297
Last updated 12.57pm 01/05/2024 ?
WA1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.