WA1 1.75% $13.99 wa1 resources ltd

"Despite all his efforts, ask yourself why large instos were...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    "Despite all his efforts, ask yourself why large instos were happy to chip in $40 million at $10 at the last raising?? They can see the potential for this stock, and will be expecting to at least double their money."
    I thought you were smarter than that Ace, instos play with other peoples money, their business model is based on fees and commission, they also trade both ways, up and down, they can't lose.
    With nearly 20Mt of Nb discovered and available to satisfy current demand of a paltry 100Kt pa there is a enough Nb resources for the next 100 years
    If you include the 80Mt of Nb situated within the Seis Lagos deposit you end up with 500 years of supply, so much for the rarity of Nb. It is nothing more than an abundant industrial metal with extremely limited demand that can be substituted with Vanadium.
    Add the possibility of Chinese Niobobaotite potential and demand from existing producers decrease dramatically.

I can hear you asking that a new supply of Nb is required to ensure supply from a source other than Brazil?
    Brazil sets the Nb price, it is the lowest cost producer by a long way, it can maintain market share by dropping the price if needed, alternatively it can enter the Material Security Partnership reducing security of supply doubts by operating within critical minerals agreements between member parties.

The Luni deposit is significant however it's value is limited to how much it can sell, what do you think WA1's market share would look like in 2030?
    Luni's profit margin will always be significantly higher than CBMM'S and any future Chinese producer.

What lies beneath the West Arunta surrounding Luni, will further discoveries be made?

2030 is a long way off with a huge amount of uncertainty ahead, despite this many on here think that a TO may be possible in the short term, you have got to be joking, all for a share of 100Kt of Nb pa ?????

For the record it would take a lot more than $300K - $400K for me to become bitter and twisted.
    Good Luck!
    Last edited by Wurlitch: 31/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.99
Change
0.240(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $907.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.90 $14.18 $13.50 $2.361M 171.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 292 $13.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.99 2999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WA1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.