WA1 2.93% $17.92 wa1 resources ltd

If WA1 succeeds and there's a takeover/mine built, dragging up...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    If WA1 succeeds and there's a takeover/mine built, dragging up the valuation of all the potential tenements surrounding it, I guess that's such a great outcome we hardly mind paying fair value for those plots when the time comes. No need to leverage up buying every bit of moose (roo?) pasture nearby until the operation we do have is more clearly defined, IMHO. Though emphasis on the H in that IMHO, because I'm not a geo or a mining engineer etc. I'd be interested to hear the stories of other juniors that took a good quality asset through to takeover or production, how big was their initial resource and what size was it after they were done with any pre-development purchasing of neighbours? And if any, done via scrip deals or cash takeovers?

I don't really buy juniors much, the only direct experience I have with this sort of thing is when a couple of uranium developers I held at opposite ends of the planet merged to get geopolitical diversification, not much in common with this situation lol. I'm interested more from the perspective of WA1 carefully maximizing its overall value buying at the right time without overspending on lottery tickets, so please don't interpret this as me trying to set people up to spruik any specific nearology plays. Of course the dream outcome is that our resource is so high quality it can just be built and mined for years and years while aggressively ignoring the plots around us until their stock prices wither up and die, or at least so this mine's owner has that option at the negotiating table.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.92
Change
0.510(2.93%)
Mkt cap ! $1.099B
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.81 $18.28 $17.55 $7.517M 418.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60 $17.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.92 1330 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$17.88
  Change
0.510 ( 2.48 %)
Open High Low Volume
$17.81 $18.27 $17.70 11424
Last updated 15.56pm 03/05/2024 ?
WA1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.