WA1 3.12% $19.54 wa1 resources ltd

As they say in the adverts, But wait there's more!! I went back...

1. 8,704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7670
    As they say in the adverts, But wait there's more!!

I went back to the prospectus to see if there was any more information about the area, and sure enough there are some very interesting maps. Firstly on pg 13 of the  VRM report at the back oof the prospectus with the general geology of the area. The 2 parts of the Sambhar intrusion and Urmia further to the South West were once all connected, separated by faulting over ~1.8B years, they are marked a the Reynolds Range Group with the Lake Mackay Quartzite on the North East of and bounded to the RRG.

By coincidence the Reynolds Range Group just happens to be the main unit of the REE Nolan's Bore deposit of Arafura Rare Earths, (see ARU 2008 Annual report).

With nothing near except for the Lake Mackay Quartzite for several km to the North West, there is not really anywhere else our mineralisation at Luni could have come from. The Endurance fault possibly separates mineralisation from the South to the North with an area of nothing in between.

Urmia to the South West and part of the same formation has been drill tested by Beadell/Metioric in the past. One diamond hole to a depth of 604 metres tested for... "Au, Ag, As, Bi, Ca, Cd, Cu, Fe, Hg, Mg, Mn, Ni, Pb, Sb, Te, U and Zn by ICP-MS and ICP-OES at ALS Chemex in Perth".

The Uranium levels are much lower than at Luni, but it doesn't look like any testing for REE or Niobium, or Phosphate. They, like us originally were looking for IOCG or just copper/gold mineralisation. (I wonder if we can get some of that core tested for REE, Nb, P2O5?).

Paul might have been referring to the high grade REE reading in our last assays as possibly being connected to the Sambhar where much higher grade REE could exist. Maybe Luni is the Niobium part, while the main REE and Phosphate deposits are closer to/above Sambhar.

There is still more.. On April 10th this announcement from PL3 that has ground right next to the Catalao deposit of the CMOC deposit in Brazil...
    https://hotcopper.com.au/documentembed?id=uOMxKKzFkiWRTLKhOROKAxjvSTYM5w6/yROZsPsKke92GA==
    see Pl3 10 April if link doesn't work.

Once again the CMOC deposit has a coincident gravity and magnetic high, like Sambhar pg 3. Also in this announcement Pl3 are looking for fenitization has probably occurred, around the CMOC deposit and extending into their land. The white color on the Ternary analysis shows where the fenitization has probably occurred.
    I went and looked around our ground at the Ternary analysis from the DMIRS geophysics of around our ground. The only white areas were right at the continuation of the main Sambhar magnetic and gravity high to the North West, as in right where the gravity and magnetic high ends.

What it all adds up to, is that there is a very real possibility of mineralisation occurring on the South side of the Endurance fault, in and around Sambhar, especially the Northern bits. If mineralisation occurs here as well it should multiply the size of our overall MRE be several times the size of Luni by itself. The high grade tenor should also be preserved in this location, as it would all be part of the one ore body, separated by a fault. Sambhar is 12 km long X 1km wide, so lots and lots possible adding multiples to our share price if the mineralisation continues here..

It also means IMHO we can forget about the others having anything high grade, possibly with the exception of Agrimin ground to the South East also with the Reynolds Range Group intrusion, but they would need the weathered mineralisation preserved if they have anything.

Again this is just what I've found from public documents...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.54
Change
-0.630(3.12%)
Mkt cap ! $1.213B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.27 $20.37 $19.44 $5.109M 256.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 226 $19.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.58 312 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.27pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$19.69
  Change
-0.630 ( 2.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
$20.37 $20.37 $19.44 5301
Last updated 14.45pm 13/05/2024 ?
WA1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.